ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL.
The four modules are:
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve.
ITIL 4 MP has been created for IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses.
The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT enabled services, teams and workflows.
To obtain the designation ITIL 4 Managing Professional or ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, the candidate must complete all modules in each stream, with ITIL Strategist being a universal module for both streams.
Already an ITIL Expert (or have obtained 17 credits)?
You can transition easily to become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional. Take the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module.
Exams and recommended training
- ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) (ITIL4CDS)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) (ITIL4DSV)
- ITIL® 4 Specialist High Velocity IT (HVIT) (ITIL4HVIT)
- ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI) (ITIL4DPI)
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.