- Date Garantite
- Nuovi Corsi
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Professional Services
- IT Training by Fast Lane
- Vendor in Evidenza
- Amazon Web Services»
- Aruba Networks»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- IBM Training»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Red Hat»
- Ulteriori Vendor»
- Aree Tecnologiche
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Enterprise Mobility
- IT Management Skills»
- Operating Systems
- Security / Cyber Security
ITIL 4 Foundation (FOUNDATION)
The Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
After passing the ITIL Foundation training and examination, you can expect to gain a general overview and basic understanding of ITIL.
If you want to progress to the next level within the ITIL qualifications scheme, the ITIL Intermediate level, you need to have first passed the ITIL Foundation qualification.
This qualification is primarily aimed at:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
However, the ITIL Foundation level qualification is open to and can benefit anyone who has an interest in the subject.
Holders of an ITIL Foundation level qualification are likely to require further guidance before being able to apply the ITIL practices for Service Management to professional projects or situations.
Corso raccomandato per questa certificazione
ITIL® è un marchio registrato di AXELOS Limited il cui uso è consentito solamente previa autorizzazione di AXELOS Limited. Tutti i diritti riservati.
La formazione ITIL® è erogata in partnership con Green Mill Solutions - Accreditato ATO e AEO.