- IT Training by Fast Lane»
- Aree Tecnologiche
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Enterprise Mobility
- IT Management Skills»
- Operating Systems
- Security / Cyber Security
- Amazon Web Services»
- Arista Networks
- Aruba Networks
- Check Point
- What's New Cisco
- Cisco Training
- Cisco Enterprise Networks
- Cisco Security
- Cisco Internet of Things
- Cisco Collaboration
- Cisco DevNet
- Cisco Data Center
- Cisco Service Provider
- Cisco Data & Analytics
- Cisco Learning Services
- Expert-Level Training for CCIE
- Certificazioni Cisco
- Cisco Channel Partner Program
- Cisco Sales
- Dell EMC
- F5 Networks
- Fast Lane
- Google Cloud»
- IBM Training»
- ITIL® & Service Management»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Red Hat»
Other Cisco Certifications
- TelePresence Solutions
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist
- Industrial Networking Specialist
- The Cisco IOS XR Specialist
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility UMTS to LTE Specialist
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility CDMA to LTE Specialist
Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration (CCNP)
Achieving CCNP Collaboration certification proves your skills with collaboration solutions. To earn CCNP Collaboration certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core collaboration technologies and one concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
The new CCNP Collaboration certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in collaboration technologies. CCNP Collaboration now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your collaboration infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
And now every exam in the CCNP Collaboration program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Collaboration, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing collaboration solutions.
Exams and recommended training
To earn CCNP Collaboration, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of collaboration infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Collaboration certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
Concentration exams (choose one)
CCNP Collaboration certification is valid for three years.