- IT Training by Fast Lane»
- Aree Tecnologiche
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Enterprise Mobility
- IT Management Skills»
- Operating Systems
- Security / Cyber Security
- Amazon Web Services»
- Arista Networks
- Aruba Networks
- Check Point
- What's New Cisco
- Cisco Training
- Cisco Enterprise Networks
- Cisco Security
- Cisco Internet of Things
- Cisco Collaboration
- Cisco DevNet
- Cisco Data Center
- Cisco Service Provider
- Cisco Data & Analytics
- Cisco Learning Services
- Expert-Level Training for CCIE
- Certificazioni Cisco
- Cisco Channel Partner Program
- Cisco Sales
- Dell EMC
- F5 Networks
- Fast Lane
- Google Cloud»
- IBM Training»
- ITIL® & Service Management»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Red Hat»
Other Cisco Certifications
- TelePresence Solutions
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist
- Industrial Networking Specialist
- The Cisco IOS XR Specialist
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility UMTS to LTE Specialist
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility CDMA to LTE Specialist
Cisco Certified DevNet Professional (CCDNP)
Achieving Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification proves your skills in developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. To earn DevNet Professional certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core software development and design for Cisco platforms, and one concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your area of focus.
A first-of-its-kind at Cisco, the DevNet certification program validates the skills of professional-level software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists, and other software professionals. The program certifies key emerging technical skills for a new kind of IT professional, empowering organizations to embrace the potential of applications, automation, and infrastructure for the network, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps, and Webex. And every exam in the DevNet Professional program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
There are no formal prerequisites for DevNet Professional certification, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
Ideally, DevNet Professional candidates also have three to five years of experience with software development including Python programming.
Exams and recommended training
To earn DevNet Professional, you pass two exams, a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice:
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of software development and design including using APIs, Cisco platforms, application deployment and security, and infrastructure and automation. The core exam earns a specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as enterprise automation, collaboration automation, data center automation, service provider automation, security automation, DevOps automation, IoT, and Cloud.
Concentration exams (choose one):
DevNet Professional certification is valid for three years.