- IT Training by Fast Lane»
- Aree Tecnologiche
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Enterprise Mobility
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- IPv6 Training
- IT Management Skills»
- Operating Systems
- Privacy & General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Security / Cyber Security
- Wireshark / Packet Analysis
- Amazon Web Services»
- Arista Networks
- Aruba Networks
- azeti networks
- Check Point
- What's New Cisco
- Cisco Training
- Cisco Enterprise Networks
- Cisco Security
- Cisco Internet of Things
- Cisco Collaboration
- Cisco DevNet
- Cisco Data Center
- Cisco Service Provider
- Cisco Data & Analytics
- Cisco Learning Services
- Expert-Level Training for CCIE
- Certificazioni Cisco
- Cisco Channel Partner Program
- Cisco Sales
- Davra Networks
- Dell EMC
- F5 Networks
- Fast Lane
- Google Cloud»
- IAPP (GDPR)
- IBM Training»
- ITIL® & Service Management»
- Linux Foundation
- NCTA Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Red Hat»
Other Cisco Certifications
- TelePresence Solutions
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist
- Industrial Networking Specialist
- The Cisco IOS XR Specialist
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility UMTS to LTE Specialist
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility CDMA to LTE Specialist
Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate (CCCA)
Today's organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats.
The Cisco Certified CyberOps certification prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
As of July 2018, The United States Department of Defense (DoD) has approved the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops Certification (now called Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification) for the DoD 8570.01-M for the CSSP Analyst and CCSP Incident Responder categories.
The new Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification replaces the current CCNA Cyber Ops certification.
Beginning May 29, 2020, Cisco will release an updated, consolidated exam, 200-201 CBROPS, that will replace the current 210-250 SECOPS and 210-255 SECFND exams. And new training, Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) is coming soon.
Finishing your certification based on the current exams:
- If you already passed one of the two current exams, keep going. You have until May 28, 2020 to complete your certification using the current exams (210-250 SECFND and 210-255 SECOPS).
- If you finish certification using the current exams, you will receive the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification and badge.
If you held an active CCNA Cyber Ops Associate certification prior to February 24, 2020:
- You received the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification and certification badge on February 24.
There are no formal prerequisites for CyberOps Associate certification, but you should have an understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
Corso raccomandato per questa certificazione