Red Hat OpenShift Administration I + EX280 (DO281)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete , or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics
Obiettivi del Corso
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to install, configure, and manage a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster and deploy applications on it.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Install OpenShift Container Platform to create a simple cluster.
- Configure and manage OpenShift masters and nodes.
- Secure OpenShift with a simple internal authentication mechanism.
- Control access to resources on OpenShift.
- Deploy applications on OpenShift using Source-to-Image (S2I).
- Configure and manage OpenShift pods, services, routes, secrets, and other resources.
Follow On Courses
Contenuti del Corso
OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO281) prepares the system administrator to install, configure, and manage OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat® instances. OpenShift Enterprise, Red Hat's platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering, provides pre-defined deployment environments for applications of all types through its use of container technology. This enables an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time to market and continuous delivery.
This course also includes the.
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
- Install an OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Configure and manage masters and nodes
- Secure OpenShift
- Control access to resources on OpenShift
- Monitor and collect metrics on OpenShift
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Platform Container using Source-to-Image (S2I)
- Manage storage on OpenShift