Red Hat OpenStack Administration II + EX210 (CL211)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course or equivalent
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
Follow On Courses
Contenuti del Corso
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
This course can also help your prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210)., which is included with this course.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
This course will also begin the transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: install and configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using OpenStack Director), manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
Course content summary
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Install an advanced proof-of-concept OpenStack deployment
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications