A Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack is able to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® and Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
A Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack has validated the ability to:
- Understand and work with director-based deployments.
- Configure OpenStack domains.
- Create resources.
- Configure networking.
- Configure floating IP addresses.
- Manage block storage.
- Work with Red Hat® Ceph Storage.
- Work with object storage.
- Manage instances.
- Create a Heat stack.
- Work with images.
- Work with OpenStack services.
If you’re a system administrator who wants to demonstrate your Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat OpenStack Platform skills or a Red Hat Certified Engineer who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect, you may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack.
Certification program requirements:
- There are no restrictions on eligibility to take this exam.
- All Red Hat Certificate of Expertise exams are performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is the best preparation for this hands-on exam.
Corso raccomandato per questa certificazione