The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 11.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course is five days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
- Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls
- Configure and manage Security and NAT policies to enable approved traffic to and from zones
- Configure and manage Threat Prevention strategies to block traffic from known and unknown IP addresses, domains, and URLs
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
Exclusive to Fast Lane / ITLS:
Additional Palo Alto Labs and extended lab hours after the course
- 2 Palo Alto Networks Firewalls for High Availability Solutions
- Global Protect Remote Access VPN Lab
- Site-to-Site VPN Lab
- Destination NAT Lab
- Captive Portal & User-ID Lab
Who should attend
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts and Support Staff
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment .