Juniper Cloud Networking with AWS and Azure (JCNAA)
This four-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to implement Juniper Networks vSRX in the AWS and Azure environments. Students will gain in-depth knowledge about how to launch and configure the vSRX using different cloud designs. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience deploying the vSRX in multiple configurations to secure cloud resources. This course uses various releases of the vSRX from Junos OS version 15.1X49-D100 through Junos OS version 19.1R1, as well as Space, Security Director, and Policy Enforcer releases 19.1R1.
Who should attend
The primary audiences for this course are the following:
- Individuals who want a basic understanding of the cloud operations, terms, and structure needed to work in cloud environments;
- Individuals who want to learn how to securely expand their IT operations into the cloud with the vSRX and understand their design choices.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Basic TCP/IP skills;
- Basic understanding of the Junos operating system;
- Basic understanding of the SRX Series device and its range of security features.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe major cloud concepts.
- Describe how virtualization is used in the cloud.
- Describe various security designs used in the cloud.
- Describe the AWS architecture and explain how each tier will be used.
- Access the AWS management console.
- Create an AWS user account.
- Launch an Amazon service.
- Navigate the AWS Marketplace to find Juniper offerings.
- Describe the operation of the vSRX in AWS.
- Launch a vSRX device in AWS.
- Configure the vSRX to pass traffic.
- Describe CloudFormation features.
- Describe the CloudFormation template format.
- Describe the basics of JSON and YAML.
- Use a CloudFormation template.
- Describe Azure cloud services.
- Describe the Azure cloud architecture.
- Navigate the Azure portal.
- Control access to Azure.
- List the steps to follow to launch an Azure service.
- Navigate the Azure Marketplace to find Juniper products.
- List the vSRX offerings in Azure.
- Describe the pre-launch considerations for the vSRX in Azure.
- List the steps required to launch the “vSRX Next Generation Firewall” in Azure.
- List the steps required to launch the “vSRX A Security Gateway” in Azure.
- Describe the configuration needed for the vSRX to work in Azure.
- Describe the Azure Resource Manager Features.
- Describe the Azure Resource Manager Template Format.
- Deploy an Azure Resource Manager Template.
- List the various ways to connect to and between cloud resources.
- Describe the Transit VPC’s purpose and operation.
- Describe various Transit VPC designs.
- Create a Transit VPC in AWS.
- Configure Spoke VPCs to connect to a Transit VPC.
- Describe secure connection operations.
- Describe the configuration requirements to establish an IPsec tunnel between an Enterprise/DC SRX and the AWS cloud.
- Describe the configuration requirements to establish an IPsec tunnel between an Enterprise/DC SRX and a vSRX in the AWS cloud.
- Describe the configuration requirements to establish an IPsec tunnel between cloud networks using the vSRX.
- List the advanced vSRX security features that can be used to protect cloud resources.
- Describe the components needed to implement Juniper Networks Connected Security in the cloud.
- Configure AWS cloud components needed to support Juniper Networks Connected Security in the cloud.
- Configure Space with Security Director and Policy enforcer to implement Juniper Networks Connected Security to protect AWS cloud resources.
- Describe the benefits provided by CEM.
- Describe the use cases of CEM.
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Overview
- Introduction to AWS
- Implementing the vSRX in AWS
- Automation in AWS using CloudFormation
- Introduction to Azure
- Implementing the vSRX in Azure
- Automation in Azure using ARM
- Cloud Connectivity
- Advanced Security in the Cloud
- Implementing a Transit VPC
- Automation in Azure using ARM
Al momento non esistono edizioni disponibili per questo corso.