Chi dovrebbe partecipare
System Engineers that will be resposnable of installing and handling Trend Micro APEX-ONE.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course, however, a working knowledge of Trend Micro products and services, as well as an understanding of basic networking concepts and principles will be helpful.
Basic knowledge of the following topics is also beneficial:
- Windows® servers and clients
- Microsoft® Internet Information Server (IIS)
- General understanding of malware
Obiettivi del Corso
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose, features, functions, and capabilities of Apex One
- Define the components that make up Apex One
- Implement security using Security Agents
- Configure and administer Apex One Servers and Agents
- Deploy Apex One policies using Trend Micro Apex Central
- Troubleshoot common issues
- Attempt the Trend Micro Certified Professional for Apex One Certification Exam
Contenuti del Corso
In this course, you will learn how to use Trend Micro Apex One™.
This course details basic architecture, protection functionality, deployment scenarios, and troubleshooting.
Through hands-on labs, participants practice configuring Apex One protection features, along with the administration options needed for a successful implementation and longterm maintenance.
Taught by Trend Micro certified trainers, this course incorporates a variety of hands-on lab exercises, allowing participants to put the lesson content into action.