In this course you will learn about emergency trouble shooting the SAP HANA database using the SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12. You will also learn how to use the SAP HANA traces to investigate for expensive SQL statements that might cause SAP HANA database performance problems in the areas of memory, CPU and disk I/O. You will also learn how to setup SAP HANA Workload Management and SAP HANA Capture and Replay tools to perform proactive monitoring and performance safeguarding.
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- HA200 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Installation and Administration
- Basic experience with the Linux operating system
- HA100 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 – Introduction
- HA150 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - SQL and SQLScript for SAP HANA
Obiettivi del Corso
This course will prepare you to:
- Use the SAP HANA cockpit to perform emergency trouble shooting, the SAP HANA traces to investigate for costly statements and to setup SAP HANA Workload Management and SAP HANA Capture and Replay tools.
Contenuti del Corso
This course is the best starting point to learn about the SAP HANA Monitoring and Performance Tools.
- Emergency Analysis and Troubleshooting using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12
- Handling System Offline Situations
- Handling System Hanging but Reachable Situations
- Analyzing a Suddenly Slow System
- Structural System Performance Root Cause Analysis
- Analyzing Memory Issues
- Analyzing CPU Issues
- Analyzing Expensive Statements Issues
- Analyzing Disk and I/O Issues
- Proactive Monitoring and Performance Safeguarding
- Configuring SAP HANA Alerting Framework
- Setting up SAP HANA Workload Management
- Using SAP HANA Capture and Replay
In case you need to "deep-dive" on specific subjects, this course can be coherently combined with the other courses in the SAP HANA Curriculum, for example HA201 for High availability and Disaster Tolerance, HA240 for SAP HANA Security and HA250 for database migration.