Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux Exam (EX415)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux:
- System administrators responsible for managing large enterprise environments
- System administrators responsible for securing their organization's infrastructure
- Red Hat Certified Engineers interested in pursuing the Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) credential
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer would be even better)
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux exam objectives or have comparable work experience using Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Red Hat encourages all candidates for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux credential to consider taking Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
Contenuti del Corso
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux exam validates your knowledge and abilities in securing Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist: Linux, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 7.5.
Per informazioni scrivere a firstname.lastname@example.org