Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378)
Who should attend
This course is designed for application developers.
- Experience with application development or !RH-JB183
- Be proficient in using an IDE such as Red Hat® Developer Studio or VSCode
- Recommended, but not required: experience with Maven and version control.
- Recommended, but not required: experience with Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Applications (DO101)
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
Impact on the organization
- Many organizations are striving to make the move from monolithic applications to applications based on microservices, as well as how to reorganize their development paradigm to reap the benefits of microservice development in a DevOps economy. With Quarkus, developers can more quickly build, test, and deploy their applications, improving application time to market.
- Organizations are also invested in the familiarity of Java™ programming frameworks as well as the stability and benefits Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. This course teaches developers how to leverage microservice application development with Quarkus for streamlined deployment on OpenShift clusters.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you will understand how to develop, monitor, test, and deploy microservice-based applications using Quarkus and Red Hat OpenShift.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Design a microservices-based architecture for an enterprise application.
- Quickly build and test microservices with Quarkus and deploy on to OpenShift Container Platform.
- Implement fault tolerance and health checks for microservices.
- Secure microservices to prevent unauthorized access.
Many enterprises are looking for a way to take advantage of cloud-native architectures, but many do not know the best approach. Quarkus is an exciting new technology that brings the reliability, familiarity, and maturity of Java Enterprise with a container-ready lightning fast deployment time. Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378) emphasizes learning architectural principles and implementing microservices based on Quarkus and OpenShift. You will build on application development fundamentals and focus on how to develop, monitor, test, and deploy modern microservices applications..
This course is based on OpenShift 4.5 and Quarkus 1.7
Course content summary
- Deploy microservice applications on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
- Build a microservice application with Quarkus.
- Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
- Use the config specification to inject data into a microservice.
- Secure a microservice using OAuth.
- Build and deploy native Quarkus applications.
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci.