Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE with Exam (EX183) (AD184)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is designed for Java developers who want to learn more about the specifications that comprise the world of Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
- Proficiency in developing Java SE applications, with 2+ years of experience required
- Proficiency in using an IDE such as Red Hat Developer Studio or Eclipse
- Experience with Maven is recommended but not required
Obiettivi del Corso
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to make the transition from Java SE programming to Java EE programming. This course introduces core concepts of multi-tiered Java Enterprise applications and gives you experience writing, deploying, and testing Java EE applications. You will use various tools from the Red Hat JBoss middleware portfolio, including JBoss Developer Studio, Maven, and the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform application server.
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to describe most of the specifications in Java EE 7 and create a component with each specification. You will be able to convert a Java SE program into a multi-tiered Java EE application. You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Describe the architecture of multi-tiered Java EE applications.
- Package Java EE applications and deploy to Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform with various tools.
- Create an Enterprise Java Bean instance.
- Manage the persistence of data using Java Persistence API.
- Create a web service using JAX-RS.
- Properly apply context scopes to beans and inject resources into Java Beans.
- Store and retrieve messages using the Java Messaging Service.
- Secure a Java EE application.
Contenuti del Corso
Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE with exam (AD184) exposes experienced Java Standard Edition (Java SE) developers to the world of Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
In this course, you will learn about the various specifications that make up Java EE. Through hands-on labs, you will transform a simple Java SE command line application into a multi-tiered enterprise application using various Java EE specifications, including Enterprise Java Beans, Java Persistence API, Java Messaging Service, JAX-RS for REST services, Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), and JAAS for securing the application.
Course content summary
- Generating multi-tiered Java EE applications.
- Packaging and deploying Java EE applications.
- Creating Enterprise Java Beans, including message-driven beans.
- Managing persistence.
- Creating REST services with JAX-RS.
- Implementing Contexts and Dependency Injection.
- Creating messaging applications with JMS.
- Securing Java EE applications with JAAS.
Formazione in Aula
Durata 5 Giorni
Prezzo (IVA esclusa)
Country: IT1.995,- €