Designed for leaders and business decision makers, this course will help you explore opportunities the cloud can provide to transform your business. You'll learn how cloud technology, data, and machine learning applications are helping businesses reimagine their daily work. You'll uncover new possibilities in your data strategy and learn to think like a data engineer. You'll also learn how to translate business challenges into machine learning use cases and vet them for feasibility and impact.
Who should attend
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers
- Suitable for all management levels leading Product, Operations, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in how Google Cloud can support their business transformation.
- Participants should be reasonably new to cloud technology
- Knowledgeable about their own business products / services and industry
- No prior technical knowledge is required
- Recognize the value of transformation with Google Cloud
- Explore innovation opportunities within your business
- Discover the Google Cloud Adoption Framework and maturity model
- Evaluate strategies needed to build a data driven organisation
- Apply data thinking to your business use case
- Discover how data engineering language can articulate your business needs
- Recognize the transformative nature of Machine Learning
- Understand what a transformation partnership with Google could look like