Designing and Implementing the Gigamon Inline Bypass Threat Prevention Solution (GILB)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
- Professionals tasked with the implementation and support of network visibility for security, including administrators, security engineers and network engineers
- Security operations (SecOps) staff, whose priority is the security of the network
- Network operations (NetOps) staff, whose priority is network uptime
Before taking the course, you should have a good understanding of:
- Gigamon solution fundamentals around network visibility
- Inline tools like ATP, IPS and WAF
- GigaSMART® software features, uses and configuration
- OR take the Gigamon Foundation: Learn the Essentials to Start on the Road to Success (GFND) course
Obiettivi del Corso
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Data requirements for inline security and network analysis tools
- Approaches and considerations for packet access for inline tools
- Traffic sizing for inline security and network analysis tools
- How to filter traffic to meet the needs of security tools
- Load sharing between inline security and network analysis tools
- How to implement tool groupings for inline processing
- Traffic management for inline processing
- How to replicate traffic to out-of-band tools for augmenting inline security
Contenuti del Corso
The Gigamon® Inline Bypass Threat Prevention Solution is purpose-built to simultaneously maximize inline security tool performance and reliability, network resiliency and operational efficiency.
The two-day Designing and Implementing Gigamon Inline Bypass Security Solution course will teach you how to best design and implement the Gigamon Inline Bypass Threat Prevention Solution to reduce costs, maximize security effectiveness and improve network resiliency. You’ll learn how to deliver the right data to the right tool at the right time, and how integrating advanced inline bypass functions helps maximize the effectiveness of security enhancement practices.
You’ll learn how to deliver the right data to the right tool at the right time, and learn how integrating advanced inline bypass functions helps redistribute traffic when a tool fails and maximizes the effectiveness of the remaining security tools.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Simplify architectures and enable security tools to do more, enabling faster onboarding of patches and new technology
- Help improve security posture and reduce network downtime when changing threat prevention tools
- Demonstrate competency in deploying solutions to maximize the effectiveness of your security stack
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci.