Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP APM System.
Students should understand:
- Common Security and Network terminology
- TCP/IP Addressing, Routing and Internetworking concepts
- Security Authorization and Authentication concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
In addition, students should be proficient in:
- Basic PC operation and application skills, including MS Windows
- Basic Web browser operation (Internet Explorer is used in class).
Obiettivi del Corso
By course completion, the student should be able to perform an initial configuration of the BIG-IP® APM and Access Policies using the Visual Policy Editor Graphical User Interface. Additionally, the student should be able to monitor, administer, and perform basic troubleshooting tasks on traffic processed by the BIG-IP® APM System
Contenuti del Corso
This three-day course provides security and network professionals with a functional understanding of the BIG-IP®Access Policy Manager (APM). The course includes installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting on a BIG-IP® APM. Lectures, demonstrations, hands-on labs and discussions will be incorporated
- Installation and setup of the BIG-IP® APM System
- Building Access Policies using the Visual Policy Editor
- Portal Access to both HTTP and HTTPS Web Applications
- Network Access using an SSL VPN tunnel
- Application Access using an AppTunnel
- Authentication and Authorization using Active Directory and RADIUS
- Building advanced policy checks using Session Variables and iRules
- BIG-IP APM Administration tools
- Lab Projects
I corsi F5 Networks sono erogati in partnership con Westcon.