This course prepares you for the 300-435 Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) certification exam. Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) is required prior to enrolling in Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI) because it provides crucial foundational knowledge essential to success.
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles:
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Account manager
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- Networking knowledge equivalent to the CCNP level
- Foundational understanding of Cisco DNA, Meraki, and Cisco SD-WAN
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
Obiettivi del Corso
This course will help you:
- Gain high-demand skills using modern programming languages, APIs, and systems such as Python, Ansible, and Git to automate, streamline, and enhance business operations
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to customize tools, methods, and processes that improve network performance and agility
- Prepare for the 300-435 ENAUTO exam
What to expect in the exam
The 300-435 ENAUTO exam certifies your knowledge and skills in implementing Enterprise automated solutions, including programming concepts, Python programming, APIs, controllers, and automation tools.
After you pass 300-435 ENAUTO, you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist - Enterprise Automation and Programmability certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for these professional-level certifications:
- CCNP® Enterprise
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the various models and APIs of the Cisco IOS-XE platform to perform Day 0 operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the Command-Line Interface (CLI) using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python
- Explain the paradigm shift of model-driven telemetry and the building blocks of a working solution
- Learn how to use the tools and APIs to automate Cisco DNA infrastructure managed by Cisco DNA Center™
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, and monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
- Learn how to automate repetitive tasks using Ansible automation engine.
- Understand Cisco SD-WAN solution components, implement a Python library that works with the Cisco SD-WAN APIs to perform configuration, inventory management, and monitoring tasks, and implement reusable Ansible roles to automate provisioning new branch sites on an existing Cisco SD-WAN infrastructure
- Manage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco Meraki managed infrastructure and demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
- Explore a Python programming language, Python libraries and Python virtual environments and learn how can they be used for automation of network configuration tasks.
- Learn about the GIT version control system and its common operations.