Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is at engineers within Service Providers and Enterprises acting as service providers who are involved in the design, implementation and troubleshooting of BGP networks.
It is recommended that delegates have completed the CCNA Routing & Switching certification, and completed the following courses:
or posess equivalent knowledge.
Obiettivi del Corso
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to configure, monitor and troubleshoot basic BGP to enable interdomain routing in a network scenario with multiple domains.
- Describe how to use BGP policy controls to influence the route selection process in a network scenario where you must support connections to multiple ISPs.
- Describe how to use BGP attributes to influence the route selection process in a network scenario where you must support multiple connections.
- Describe how to successfully connect the customer network to the Internet in a network scenario in which multiple connections must be implemented.
- Describe how to configure the service provider network to behave as a transit AS in a typical implementation with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems.
- Enable route reflection and confederations as possible solutions to BGP scaling issues in a typical service provider network with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems.
- Describe the available BGP tools and features to optimize the scalability of the BGP routing protocol in a typical BGP network
Contenuti del Corso
The BGP 4.0 course helps you develop critical hands-on skills to design, implement and troubleshoot BGP networks for optimal performance within service provider environments. To help you maximize the investment in your learning this course has been updated to include an extensive set of hands-on labs and also focuses on the Cisco IoS 15.2, enabling you to learn by doing on the latest technology.
The latest version of this instructor led training course contains a virtual lab model that allows each student to have their own pod and access the lab 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 90 days from the start of the course.