An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- check Set up a cloud solution environment
- check Plan and configure a cloud solution
- check Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- check Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- check Configure access and security
This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role. To earn this certification you must pass the Associate Cloud Engineer exam. The format is multiple choice and multiple select and is available in English. The exam has no prerequisites. This exam must be taken in-person at one of our testing center locations.