New at Fast Lane: CCVP (Cisco Certified Voice Professional) Blended Learning Programme
Comprehensive training programme combination for certification as a Voice Specialist
Hamburg/Berlin, 29 January 2008 – The Cisco Learning Solutions partner organisation Fast Lane offers its customers the new CCVP Blended Learning Programme. This is a complete training programme – and a particularly effective option for the preparation for the CCVP (Cisco Certified Voice Professional) certification. The diversified programme communicates the required skills with a combination of modern trainings methods.
The CCVP Blended Learning Programme encompasses 38 days of training in a classroom setting (which can be completed in a Fast Lane training centre within one year. This training programme also involves mentoring & e-mail support from accordingly qualified experts, along with practically-oriented exercises in modern labs with the very latest equipment. Also, access to the e-learning courses ”Cisco Voice over IP” (CVOICE), ”Cisco IP Telephony” (CIPT) and ”Quality of Service” (QOS) plus the access to an electronic library.
The programme encompasses the following training sessions in a classroom setting:
- ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- ICND2 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
- CVOICE Cisco Voice over IP
- QOS Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (5 days)
- CIPT1 Implementing Cisco Unified CallManager Part 1
- CIPT2 Implementing Cisco Unified CallManager Part 2
- GWGK Implementing Cisco Voice Gateways & Gatekeepers
- TUC Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Systems
The participants also receive the individual exam vouchers required for all tests to be completed in the context of the CCVP training programme.
15.990,- Euro zzgl. MwSt.