This Advanced course is delivered by VMware.
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
Network professionals that work with enterprise networks and VMware vSphere®.
- Understanding of concepts presented in the ! course or !.
- Passing of the VCP-NV certification is recommended
Obiettivi del Corso
This course prepares attendees to troubleshoot and operate a VMware NSX™ deployment. Students learn how to isolate problems and identify resolutions through a systematic process. In addition, students gain an understanding of how VMware NSX integrates with VMware vRealize™ Operations™, VMware vRealize™ Log Insight™, and other management tools.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Create and apply a troubleshooting methodology
- Troubleshoot NSX component issues
- Troubleshoot physical networking issues
- Troubleshoot logical networking issues
- Troubleshoot security configuration issues
- Configure centralized logging with Log Insight
- Create a monitoring and operational plan for NSX
- Integrate NSX with vRealize Operations
- Integrate NSX with VMware vRealize™ Automation
Contenuti del Corso
- Course Introduction
- Troubleshooting vSphere and NSX Components
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NSX Networking
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NSX Security
- Support Process and Log Collection
- Operations and Management Automation