Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP LTM system.
Students must complete one of the following:
- Administering BIG-IP V11 Instructor-led course
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Essentials course
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator certification
Students should understand:
- TCP/IP Addressing and Routing including:
- The Address Resolution Protocol
- Direct and Indirect Routing
- TCP Handshakes
- Command Line Configuration
- Common elements of and differences between WAN and LAN components
- Fundamental programming concepts
In addition, students should be proficient in:
- The Linux File System
- pico editor or vi editor
- The tcpdump program
Obiettivi del Corso
By the end of this course, the student should be able to setup an initial configuration and build many common and advanced configurations of BIG-IP LTM systems using either the Graphical User Interface or Command Line utilities. In addition, the student should be able to monitor and manage common tasks concerning traffic processed by a BIG-IP LTM system.
Contenuti del Corso
This three-day course gives networking professionals a functional understanding of the BIG-IP LTM v11 system as it is commonly used, as well as an in-depth understanding of advanced features. The course covers installation, configuration, and management of BIG-IP LTM systems. This hands-on course includes lectures, labs, and discussions.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Installation and Licensing
- Load Balancing
- Highly Availability
- Non Load Balancing Virtual Servers
- NATs and SNATs
- Selected topics such as IPv6 and Route Domains
I corsi F5 Networks sono erogati in partnership con Westcon.