Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is designed for developers, architects, and product owners. If you’re a product owner with no programming experience, you will be paired with a student developer to help you through the labs.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer was designed with developers in mind. A single, annual subscription delivers access to all Red Hat Training courses for developers, including content on
Red Hat OpenShift®, Red Hat Middleware, and containers. Through a dynamic, online learning platform including video classroom courses, e-books, and hands-on labs, developers have access to global, 24x7 training that is delivered on-demand, at their own pace, and in up to nine languages.
Get on-the-job support.
- Easily searchable content to help quickly answer questions on cloud-native technologies, microservices, and migrating existing applications.
- Quick lab access to already set-up, hands-on environments with detailed steps.
- New and updated courses are added to the subscription as they are released.
- On-demand access, worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Build your skills.
- No prerequisite level of expertise required, allowing you to build your skills on cloud-native technologies or development, regardless of your level.
- Track progress toward training and certification goals.
- Train offline with up to 10 e-book downloads.
Become Red Hat certified.
- Get certified in up to three Red Hat certifications with three exam attempts.
- Verify your skills with Red Hat application development through certification.
With Forrester naming Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform as the market leader for enterprise container platforms, it is clear why many companies are choosing Red Hat for their shift to modern, cloud-native application development. When it comes to training, developers want to make sure that they are building their skills on the technologies that are the most relevant to the industry. No one can provide better content on Red Hat technologies than Red Hat Training—their experts are building the software and implementing it every day for enterprises around the world.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer includes access to:
- All current Red Hat Training online and video classroom developer courses.
- New and updated developer courses as they are released.
- Early access to courses and labs currently in development.
- 100 hours of cloud-based, hands-on lab time.
- Three developer certification exam attempts.
- 10 downloadable e-books for offline use.
- Course content delivered in up to nine languages.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer contains courses on topics including:
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Middleware
- Red Hat Fuse
- JavaTM EE