This two-day course gives VMware vRealize® Operations™ administrators the skills to perform basic troubleshooting tasks. The course also gives administrators the skills to ensure that their vRealize Operations instance meets its use-case objectives of continuous performance optimization, app-aware intelligent remediation, and integrated compliance.
The hands-on training provides an overview of the tools and processes available to ensure a vRealize Operations deployment is running in a healthy state.
Who should attend
System administrators tasked with maintaining a vRealize Operations cluster
This class requires system administration experience with vRealize Operations deployments or completion of the following course:
- VMware vRealize Operations: Install, Configure, Manage [V8.2]
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify the vRealize Operations components affected in typical troubleshooting scenarios
- List the environmental and operational factors that can generate problems in vRealize Operations
- Use self-monitoring tools to assess and troubleshoot operational issues in vRealize Operations
- Access CLI-based tools to assess and troubleshoot operational issues in vRealize Operations
- Use the vRealize Operations API tool to retrieve cluster data and perform actions
- Retrieve and review log files associated with specific vRealize Operations components
- Use available tools to troubleshoot problem scenarios in vRealize Operations
- Identify the best practices to ensure a vRealize Operations instance remains in a healthy state
- Locate resources to help you troubleshoot vRealize Operations