Chi dovrebbe partecipare
The primary audiences for this course are support engineers, administrators, or anyone who needs an understanding of the Cisco Collaboration solution.
The course is intended to be for Unified Communications beginners with an understanding of traditional PBXs.
Obiettivi del Corso
Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 12.x is a sophisticated, yet simple communications solution designed to strengthen business relationships through improved interactions and experiences for midsize to large businesses. It is a simple to deploy, manage, and maintain solution, supporting multiple applications on one virtualized platform. It is highly available, interoperable, and scalable solution.
This 5-day class will help you gain skills and knowledge necessary for initial Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 12.x setup, integration, and configuration as well as day-to-day administration and management tasks. It focuses on the initial design, integration, configuration, and administration of Cisco Collaboration applications. It includes hands-on labs focused on configuration, verification, administration, and day-to-day management tasks. Lab exercises are delivered using an equipment-ready environment where students can focus on their specific areas of interests.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unity Connection and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence and its features
Contenuti del Corso
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Module 2: Cisco Unity Connection
- Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unified IM and Presence