This certification verifies that you have the fundamental design knowledge and skills required to plan and design Aruba campus wireless and wired networks
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design of enterprise-wide Aruba campus wired and wireless networks.
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of designing an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advance your career as a certified professional
Typical candidates for this certification are IT associates who want to learn about the Aruba products and the tools used to help design a network.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Design Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Length: 60 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A66
Recommended training for this certification
Aruba Design Fundamentals (ADF)
The Aruba Certified Design Associate (ACDA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Design Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.