This is a free e-learning module that is part of multiple learning paths. This module should be consumed in the sequence recommended in the corresponding learning paths.
Obiettivi del Corso
- What machine data is and where it comes from
- The role of Operational Intelligence
- Core features of Splunk
This eLearning module introduces students to what machine data is, and how Splunk can leverage operational intelligence to investigate and respond to incidents in their organizations.
Topic 1 – What is Machine Data?
- Understand the basics of machine data
Topic 2 – Operational Intelligence
- Scenario-based introduction to investigating a customer issue without operational intelligence
- Leveraging machine data to triage a customer issue
- Extracting insights from data across an organization
Topic 3 – What is Splunk?
- Identify the core features of Splunk
- Understand how Splunk's features work together to explore organizational data