New Course in the Fast Lane Programme for 2009: NetApp SnapManager 5.0 for Microsoft Exchange (SME)
Optimisation of MS Exchange 2007 in a Storage Environment
5th December 2008 – Fast Lane, worldwide authorised NetApp Learning Partner, has added the NetApp SnapManager 5.0 for Microsoft Exchange (SME) course to its programme for 2009. The training course in particular addresses system engineers, as well as Windows and Exchange administrators. The solution-based training focuses on the optimisation of Microsoft Exchange 2007 in a NetApp storage environment.
During the four day course the experienced lecturers will familiarise the participants with the entire system integration process, from architecture planning and data migration, backup and restoration to disaster recovery, clustering and troubleshooting.
Overview of the Course Contents
- Advantages of MS Exchange in a Storage System
- MS Exchange 2007 Storage Planning, Implementation & Administration
- MS Exchange Backup & Restore Process
- Installation of a Clustered Exchange Server in a NetApp Storage System
- Installation & Configuration of SnapDrive for Windows 6.0
- Backup & Checking of an Exchange Database with SnapManager 5.0
- Data Recovery with SnapManager 5.0
Price (excl. VAT): 3.000,-
Click here for further information.