Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (AD421)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel’s features and capabilities.
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (i.e. Maven and Eclipse), and the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
Contenuti del Corso
Camel Development with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse (AD421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
Camel development is organized around:
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow.
- Components that enable creating endpoints which interact with the outside world either by acquiring or transmitting messages.
A Camel route defines a sequence or flow of processing through one or more processors or endpoints. Attendees will learn the skills required to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Camel.
Course content summary
- Understanding Camel routes
- EIP processors
- Graphical route editing and monitored execution
- Components (out-of-the-box and custom)
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric