Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Developers (AD373)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is designed for developers who are interested in adapting to a more modern approach by developing process-driven applications.
- Possess basic Java EE developer skills
- Have experience with integrated development environments like Red Hat® Developer Studio
- Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is recommended, but not required
Obiettivi del Corso
Impact on the organization
Only 37% of most typical business processes have been digitized. By automating, adapting, and redesigning business processes, organizations can modernize their portfolio, empower employees, engage customers, and innovate their products. Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager are central to running and designing process-driven apps. These technologies enable both developers and business users to automate business processes and business decisions in a low-code environment. This course is intended to give developers and business users hands-on experience with process-driven applications and insights into how to use both Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to catalyze their organizations’ digital transformation.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you will understand the basic concepts of process-driven applications and how to develop basic rules and processes. You will also learn how to run and test applications with Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Develop rules using decision tables.
- Navigate and create projects using Decision Central.
- Design a business process in Business Central.
- Navigate and test a case management project.
Contenuti del Corso
Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0 for Developers (JB373) teaches the core concepts behind business rules and processes, as well as how to author and test them. You will find out how to navigate the improved user interface of Red Hat® Decision Manager and Red Hat® Process Automation Manager to develop these rules and business processes. You will also learn to design and run a case management project.
Many organizations are interested in undergoing a digital transformation from traditional applications to process-driven applications. With Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, Red Hat has introduced solutions to empower developers to create and manage business rules and processes in a low-code environment.
Course content summary
- Author business rules with decision tables and DRL.
- Navigate and manage projects with the Decision Manager and Process Automation user interfaces.
- Develop business processes.
- Design forms with Form Modeler.
- Design and run a case management project.
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci.