Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (MOC 20410)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have good Windows operating system knowledge and experience and want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the core infrastructure services in an existing Windows Server 2012 environment. The secondary audience consists of those seeking certification in the 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A good understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of and experience with configuring security and administration tasks in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting or configuring Windows operating system clients.
- Good hands-on Windows client operating system experience with Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- An understanding of basic Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) concepts, such as the purpose of user accounts and computer accounts.
Students would also benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience.
Obiettivi del Corso
This course is part one of a three-part series that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skills and tasks across the courses, this course primarily covers the initial implementation and configuration of core services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), networking services, and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 configuration. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.
Follow On Courses
Contenuti del Corso
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Module 2: Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 3: Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Module 4: Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Module 5: Implementing IPv4
- Module 6: Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Module 7: Implementing Domain Name System
- Module 8: Implementing IPv6
- Module 9: Implementing Local Storage
- Module 10: Implementing File and Print Services
- Module 11: Implementing Group Policy
- Module 12: Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Module 13: Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V