Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions (55247)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design and implement on-premises and Microsoft Azure data solutions.
- Experience working with databases
- Experience using SQL
Obiettivi del Corso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create SQL Server and Microsoft Azure data solutions
- Create Security solutions for on-premises and cloud databases
- Configure High-Availability, Disaster Recovery and Scalability options for databases
- Monitor, Manage and Automate database solutions
Contenuti del Corso
This three-day instructor-led course is intended for data professionals who want to design and implement database solutions in SQL Server and on Microsoft Azure. Security, Availability, Disaster Recovery, Scalability, Monitoring and Troubleshooting options will also be demonstrated.