Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solutions (552241)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design big data analytics solutions on Microsoft Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience processing and querying bulk data
- Experience analyzing real-time and historical data
- Experience using SQL and data analysis / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience using PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial is included in the course.)
Obiettivi del Corso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design big data batch processing and interactive solutions (55224A-1)
- Design big data real-time processing solutions (55224A-1)
- Design Machine Learning solutions (55224A-2)
- Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions (55224A-2)
Contenuti del Corso
55224A-1 is a two-day instructor-led course is intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to design solutions for batch and real-time data processing. Different methods of using Azure will be discussed and practiced in lab exercises, such Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell and Azure Portal. 55224A-1 labs and exercises cover the first two objectives of exam 70-475 (Designing Big Data batch, interactive & real-time solutions). The other two objectives (Designing Machine Learning and cloud analytics solutions) are covered in !MS-55224A-2.