Microsoft Cloud Workshop: OSS PaaS and DevOps (40533)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas.
Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Obiettivi del Corso
Attendees will learn how to:
- Provision Web App for Containers for hosting OSS applications
- Migrate a MongoDB instance into Cosmos DB
- Implement serverless technologies, such as Logic Apps and Azure Functions, to enhance OSS app functionality
- Provision an Azure Container Registry
- Build Docker images and push them into the Azure Container Registry
- Enable continuous deployment with Jenkins and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
Contenuti del Corso
Through this whiteboard design session, students will gain a better understanding of how to integrate and deploy complex Open Source Software (OSS) workloads into Azure PaaS. Attendees will migrate an existing MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js) stack application from a hosted environment into Azure PaaS services, and fully embrace modern DevOps tools.
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci. Richiedi una data