Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Security baseline on Azure (40527)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas.
Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Obiettivi del Corso
The architecture includes:
- Azure Virtual Machines and Networks with Network Security Groups
- Virtual Private Networks (Point to Point, Site to Site)
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure SQL DB and corresponding security features (Threat Detection, TDE, Column Level Encryption, etc.)
- Azure Storage Encryption
- SQL Server Virtual Machines
- Azure IAM
- Azure Monitor and Log Analytics
- Power BI
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Key Vault Integrations
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune
- Conditional Access controls
Contenuti del Corso
This whiteboard design session is designed to provide exposure to many of Microsoft Azure’s Security features. The goal is to show an end-to-end solution, leveraging many of these technologies, but not necessarily doing work in every component possible.