Preparing for Your Professional Cloud Network Engineer Journey (PYPCNEJ)
This course helps learners create a study plan for the PCNE (Professional Cloud Network Engineer) certification exam. Learners explore the breadth and scope of the domains covered in the exam. Learners assess their exam readiness and create their individual study plan.
Who should attend
Customers, Partners, Googlers
3+ years industry experience, including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud
- Describe the domains covered on the Professional Cloud Network Engineer Certification exam.
- Identify gaps in your knowledge and skills for each domain and create a study plan.
- PCNE certification
- Designing, planning, and prototyping a Google Cloud Network
- Implementing a VPC
- Configuring network services
- Implementing hybrid connectivity
- Managing, monitoring, and optimizing network operations
- Your next steps