Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI (GCP-CCAI)
Learn how to design, develop, and deploy customer conversational solutions using Contact Center Artificial Intelligence (CCAI). You'll also learn some best practices for integrating conversational solutions with your existing contact center software, establishing a framework for human agent assistance, and implementing solutions securely and at scale.
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
- Conversational Architects
- Contact center virtual agent and application developers
- Business managers
- Completed Google Cloud Product Fundamentals or have equivalent experience.
Obiettivi del Corso
- Define what Google Contact Center AI is.
- Explain how Dialogflow can be used in contact center applications.
- Describe how natural language understanding (NLU) is used to enable Dialogflow conversations.
- Implement a chat virtual agent.
- Implement a voice virtual agent.
- Describe options for storing parameters and fulfilling user requests.
- Deploy a virtual agent to production.
- Identify best practices for design and deployment of virtual agents.
- Identify key aspects, such as security and compliance in the context of contact centers.
Formazione in Aula
Durata 4 Giorni
Prezzo (IVA esclusa)
- Italia: 2.600,- €
1 ora spostamento del fuso orario
Fuso orario: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST)