Configuring BIG-IP GTM: Global Traffic Manager (TRG-BIG-GTM-IL)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP GTM System.
Participants should understand:
- Common Network terminology
- TCP/IP Addressing and Routing
- DNS Methodology
- Internetworking concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments,
- Data Center Server redundancy concepts.
In addition, students should be proficient with:
- Basic PC operation and application skills, including operating a CD drive, keyboard, mouse and Windows OS
- Basic Web Browser operation (Internet Explorer is used in class)
Obiettivi del Corso
By the end of this course, the student should be able to perform an initial configuration using the Setup Utility and build many common configurations using the Graphical User Interface (browser-based). In addition, the student should be able to monitor and manage common tasks concerning traffic processed through the BIG-IP GTM system.
Contenuti del Corso
Topics covered in this course include:
- Installation and Licensing
- DNS Overview
- Accelerated DNS Resolutions
- Load Balancing for GTM
- LDNS Probes and Metrics
- Load Balancing
- Monitors and Probes
- Logs and Notification
- Advanced Topics - DNSSEC, iRules, Synchronization, DNS Integration, iHealth
- Configuration Project
I corsi F5 Networks sono erogati in partnership con Westcon.
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci.