Chi dovrebbe partecipare
Built for IT Professionals who need to design, deploy, manage, and support Citrix XenServer. Potential students include administrators, engineers, or architects working with Citrix XenServer for both XenApp and XenDesktop workloads as well as general infrastructure use.
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix XenServer.
Obiettivi del Corso
- Understand XenServer architecture, features, and leading practices
- Configure and manage virtual machines
- Install, configure, and manage XenServer and the XenServer environment
- Configure Resource Pools and high availability in the XenServer environment
- Configure network, storage, and security for XenServer
- Troubleshoot the XenServer environment
Contenuti del Corso
Build a new skill set around Citrix XenServer 7.x focusing on the 7.1 Long Term Services Release, which delivers optimized server virtualization for all datacenter workloads. In this five-day course, you’ll learn how to install, manage, secure, size and troubleshoot an enterprise XenServer implementation. The course will walk you through configuration and administration of the environment, from architecture and virtual machines to resource pools, storage and networking. Key topics will include capabilities such as virtual CPU optimization, VM management, and high availability/disaster recovery, and features such as Intellicache and XenMotion. This course is designed for IT professionals with little or no XenServer experience.