Chi dovrebbe partecipare
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix SD-WAN, with little or no previous SD-WAN experience. Potential students include networking administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix SD-WAN.
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
- Understanding of different computer networks such as LAN and WAN
- Familiarity with data-carrying techniques, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Metro Ethernet, and VPN tunneling
- Understanding of techniques for increasing data transfer efficiencies / WAN optimization
Obiettivi del Corso
- Initial configuration and management of Citrix SD-WAN
- Deployment options available
- Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator utilities and considerations
- Citrix SD-WAN administration, including monitoring and reporting
Contenuti del Corso
In this three-day course, you will learn how Citrix SD-WAN can simplify branch networking for your organization. You’ll walk away understanding how to configure and manage SD-WAN, including the SD-WAN architecture, deployment options, provisioning, and how to use Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator in your environment. Additional topics include: branch office deployment, SD-WAN monitoring, reporting, and diagnostics.