AirWave Wireless Management Suite Installation, Configuration and Use (AICU)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
Ideal candidates are Network Administrators who monitor and troubleshoot wireless networks, and Network and System Administrators responsible for installing and configuring network monitoring systems.
Obiettivi del Corso
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Install AWMS 8.x
- Demonstrate adding devices on the network to the Airwave Management Server
- Understand Visual RF heatmaps and location information
- Demonstrate how to troubleshoot wireless network issues using Airwave
- Understand how to use RAPIDS to identify and locate rogues
- Demonstrate how to manage and administer an Airwave Management Suite and configure Devices using AWMS
Contenuti del Corso
This hands-on course prepares you with the knowledge and experience required to install and use the AirWave Wireless Management Suite: AirWave Management Platform (AMP), RAPIDS, Visual RF, network health diagnostics, client troubleshooting, alerts and reporting. In this course, you learn about AirWave’s capabilities in troubleshooting network health and client status via the various stages of association and authentication, as well as redundancy and master consoles for large networks.
Formazione in Aula
Durata 3 Giorni
Prezzo (IVA esclusa)
- Italia: 1.850,– €
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci.