AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders (ACFMFB)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Cost-optimization leads
- System administrators
- Cloud savvy technical learners who need to understand building and operating cost-efficient architectures.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- classroom training
Obiettivi del Corso
In this course, you will learn to:
- Explain the cost of core AWS services
- Determine and estimate costs associated with current and future cloud workloads
- Use strategies and best practices to reduce AWS costs
- Use AWS tools to manage, monitor, alert, and optimize your AWS spend
- Apply strategies to monitor service costs and usage
- Implement governance standards, including resource tagging, account structure, provisioning, permissions, and access
Contenuti del Corso
This course is for individuals who seek an understanding of how to manage, optimize, and predict costs as you run workloads on AWS. You learn how to implement architectural best practices, explore cost optimization strategies, and design patterns to help you architect cost-efficient solutions on AWS.
This course includes presentations, hands-on labs, and demonstrations.