Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for:
- DevOps engineers
- Solutions architects
- Systems administrators
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- A current AWS Certified Developer – Associate (ACDA) or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (ACSOAA) certification
- Good working knowledge of AWS core services
- Experience working with a programming or scripting language
- Familiarity with the Linux or Windows operating system and AWS command line interface
Obiettivi del Corso
This course teaches you how to:
- Prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
Contenuti del Corso
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. Join this full-day, advanced-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to DevOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area and teach you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses. This course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.