Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes Exam (EX180)
Who should attend
- Administrators, architects, software developers, and anyone responsible for creating, managing, or using containers, including those who want to demonstrate their understanding of the key concepts and processes underlying the use of containers in modern software.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures.
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift.
Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success. Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. Red Hat does not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes exam (EX180) tests your skills and knowledge of the fundamentals of containers and OpenShift, including the ability to find, customize, run, and manage containerized services in both stand-alone environments, and environments with both Kubernetes and OpenShift.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes , which also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 4.5.
Per informazioni scrivere a firstname.lastname@example.org