Red Hat OpenStack Administration III + EX310 (CL311)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn:
- To configure scalable and distributed storage as a storage back end for OpenStack
- The advanced features offered by OpenStack Neutron
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack certification or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) course
Contenuti del Corso
The Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310)course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat® Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack® Neutron. Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
This course includes Red Hat Certified Specialist in Edge Computing and Networking exam (EX310).
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci. Richiedi una data