Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (AD248)
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I teaches you the best practices for installing and configuring Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7. Through hands-on labs, learn the essential, real-world tasks that a system administrator needs to know to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
- System administrators who are either new to Red Hat JBoss or have experience with Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux® operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio required
Obiettivi del Corso
After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam.
Contenuti del Corso
Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Learn the concepts and terminology of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7.
- Install and run a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform instance.
- Understand extensions, profiles, and subsystems.
Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in standalone mode
- Run and configure JBoss EAP in standalone mode.
- Configure interfaces and socket binding groups.
Script configure and deploy applications
- Configure JBoss EAP with command line interface.
- Deploying applications in standalone mode.
Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform as a managed domain
- Run JBoss EAP as a managed domain.
- Assign a domain controller.
- Configure a host controller and domain controller.
Configure servers in a managed domain
- Manage domain server architecture.
- Configure servers and server groups.
- Explore the datasource subsystem and configure JDBC drivers, datasources, and an XA datasource.
Configure the logging subsystem
- Configure loggers and logging handlers.
Configure the messaging subsystem
- Explore the messaging subsystem.
- Configure messaging resources, journals and other settings.
Secure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Configure a database security realm, an LDAP security realm, and password vault.
- Secure a JMS Destination.
Configure the Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Configure the JVM in standalone mode and in a managed domain.
Configure the web subsystem
- Explore and configure the features of the web subsystem.
Deploy clustered applications
- Explore clustered applications.
- Configure subsystems that support clustered applications and configure load balancing.
- Deploy HA Singleton applications.
Configure the batch subsystem
- Explore and configure batch jobs and batch subsystem.
Discover new features in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7
- Explore the new features in JBoss EAP 7.
- Migrate JBoss EAP 6 applications to JBoss EAP 7.
Comprehensive Review of Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
- Review the tasks in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I.