The Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX) V6.5 certification validates that candidates are able to design, configure and troubleshoot various ClearPass products commonly used in large scale customer deployments. This includes the ClearPass Policy manager, Guest, Profiling, Onboarding, Onguard, Posture, Clustering, Redundancy and external server integration.
This certification validates that you:
- Understand how to add and manage NAD in ClearPass
- Understand ClearPass services, policies and enforcement profiles
- Understand how to integrate and use AD in ClearPass
- Know how to use Access Tracker for handling authentication issues
- Can work with ClearPass guest accounts, Web login pages and self-registration pages
- Understand Guest services and configuring Aruba Controller for guest authentication
- Understand health check process posture tokens
- Understand device profiling and attribute collectors
- Understand device on-boarding process and deployment
- Understand on-boarding services and single & dual SSID on-boarding
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years experience in designing and integrating complex enterprise-level mobile first networks. Successful candidates have familiarity with integrating ClearPass Policy manager, Guest, Onboarding, Onguard, Profiling and Posture in multi-server ClearPass deployments.
Corso raccomandato per questa certificazione