The Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) V6.5 certification validates that you can design and integrate networks that use ClearPass products. This certification validates your ability to configure ClearPass for policy and guest management, posture, profiling, onboarding.
This certification verifies that you are able to:
- Scope ClearPass licensing requirements
- Configure ClearPass services, enforcement policies and enforcement profiles
- Integrate external servers with ClearPass products
- Monitor & Troubleshoot using the Access Tracker, Logging and Policy simulation
- Configure the Insight reporting tool, ClearPass Guest, MAC Caching, Posture, device profiling and onboarding
- Setup admin operations using TACACS+ with ClearPass
- Design & configure multiple-server ClearPass deployments including redundancy
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of one to two years experience in deploying network solutions for the enterprise.
Corso raccomandato per questa certificazione